London and Surrey Wedding Photographer
Hello, my name is Csaba Grosz (Chuck to my friends) and I’m a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic Surrey wedding photographer who travels around UK and sometimes even further. I am wholly passionate about what I do and love every single moment of it and I hope that my enthusiasm comes across in my wedding photography. My style is a blend of documentary wedding photography in order to capture those spontaneous moments mixed with fine art wedding photography.
Capturing personal moments like these all help to tell the story of your day, which will be as relevant to your children and grandchildren as it will be to you.
I also take formal shots of the wedding party and of the couple themselves, often using locations to supply some stunning and dramatic backdrops for that WOW factor.
My wedding photography services include:
- Pre-wedding shoots
- High and low resolution images from the day copied onto a USB stick for your convenience
- Full printing rights so you can take as many copies as you like
- A second professional wedding photographer will be available upon request at a small additional cost if you so wish
- A complimentary slideshow of your wedding day
- Speedy delivery with the aim to have your wedding photographs delivered within 3 weeks
- Free online gallery for you and your guests to browse
As a specialist reportage style wedding photographer my main priority is to not just meet your expectations but to exceed them and provide you with unique and emotive wedding photographs which will continue to bring you joy for many years to come.
I look forward to work on your wedding photographs.
I’ve been co-photographer at some amazing wedding venues such as Berkeley Castle, The Ritz London, Painted Hall, Richmond and Kew Gardens to name but a few and I am now an independent wedding photographer for Surrey and all throughout the UK..